Business Books for Writers has just released Completing The Writer’s To-Do List. Learn how to deal with the five big reasons writers do not get everything done they want to each day. If you end your day worrying about everything you didn’t do, then see how you can improve managing your task list.
The five reasons writers fail to finish their to-do list each day
- The number one reason writers struggle to manage and complete their to-do lists is because they do not have a process for capturing, managing and completing their task lists.
- Many writers do not succeed in finishing all the tasks they want to complete each day is because they do not follow the process they set up for themselves.
- Sometimes writers fail to finish everything they want to accomplish in the day is because they get distracted, instead of working on the tasks the most want to complete.
- Often writers get frustrated with never seeming to catch up on everything they want to do because they spend too much time on the non-writing aspects of their business.
- A common reason writers abandon their task list is because they never start working on the things they need to do to be successful.
Completing The Writer’s To-Do List shows you how to get things done.
- First, the book presents a process you can use to create a Master task list that you can manage.
- Then, you learn a simple process you can use to organize your tasks and systematically complete them in a way that helps you achieve the goals you set in your writer’s business plan.
- Next, you learn how to recognize when you are starting to get distracted from what you really need to get done and how to get yourself back on track.
- The book also includes a chapter on how to keep your emails from interfering with finishing your daily to-do items.
- Finally, you learn about the advantages of a Done List and how it will help you stick to your to-do list process!
Discover Tips, Recommended Resources Links and Templates included in Completing The Writer’s To-Do List
As with the other books in the Business Books For Writers series, you can read Completing the Writer’s To-Do List in a weekend. It is a natural follow-up to The Writer’s Business Plan and Meeting The Writer’s Deadline. These three books are designed to help writers with limited business experience and those who want to increase their productivity to succeed in growing their writing business. All the books in the series include highlighted helpful tips, templates you can download and web resources that allow you to learn as much about the subject as you wish. Learn more about Completing The Writer’s To-Do List on the Business Books for Writer’s website. You can get the ebook at your favorite online retailer for $4.99. The print version will be released May 24.
Just a reminder! Act now and get the best deal on Completing The Writer’s To-Do List and building your writing business library
As I mentioned in my last post from now until May 17, you can get Completing The Writer’s To-Do List as part of the Write Stuff Storybundle basic offer. For $5.00 you can get Creating Your Author Brand, The Three Act Structure, Completing The Writer’s To-Do List and Writing a Novel in Five Days While Traveling. These books contain some excellent information for writing entrepreneurs! For another $15 you get How to Get your book Into Schools, Estate Planning For Authors, Secrets to Effective Author Marketing, Business Planning for Professional Publishers, an online lecture series and The Ancient Child Thirty Day Program. Each of The Write Stuff Storybundles features a charity you can support. This year’s charity once again is AbleGamers. This bundle provides all the information you need to help build your writing business in 2019!