Have you tried sending tweet after tweet on Twitter and never seen an increase in your book sales? Have you spent time posting your book cover on every social media platform you can find, and your book sales remain stagnant? The problem isn’t that social media doesn’t work as an effective marketing tool. You are trying to use social media as a sales tool, and there is a difference.
A Writer’s Introduction to Social Media Marketing shows you how to use social media marketing to define and find your ideal reader who will buy everything you write. Starting with your author brand, you will learn step by step how to become part of a social media community. You will discover how to write posts without spending hours of what could be writing time.
Do yourself a favor, spend this weekend with A Writer’s Introduction to Social Media Marketing and learn how connecting with your ideal readers will increase your book sales.
How can you use social media marketing to grow your book sales?
A Writer's Introduction to Social Media Marketing teaches you how to:
• Use social media to strengthen your author brand.
• Find your ideal readers who will love your writing and want to buy every book you publish.
• Understand how to create your social media marketing strategy and plan to achieve your goals.
• Learn how to create content so you can be active on social media and still have writing time.
• Discover tools to help you be efficient with your social media and continually improve your results.
A Writer's Introduction to Social Media Marketing will show you in a weekend how to start using one or social media to connect with readers who will buy your books.