The Write Stuff Story Bundle offers ten books that explain what to expect as students pursue part or full time careers as fiction and/or non-fiction writers. Advice is given on how to establish a writing routine. Drawing on published authors’ careers various approaches are examined for building on success and how to handle rejection. On line marketing strategies are covered along with explanations of the tools required to meet publisher’s requirements for author websites, newsletters, social media presence, etc. The financial, legal, marketing and business strategies for forecasting, managing and increasing your writing income are identified.
1. Stages Of A Fiction Writer, Dean Wesley Smith.
2. The Rational Writer, Mindy Klasky
3. How To Negotiate Anything, Kristine Kathryn Rusch
4. Weinberg On Writing, Gerry Weinberg
5. The Beginning Professional Publisher, Leah Cutter
6. The Writer’s Business Plan, Tonya D. Price
7. How to Make a Living With Your Writing, Joanna Penn
8. Heinlein’s Rules: Five Simple Business Rules For Writing, Dean Wesley Smith
9. Creating An Online Presence, Cat Rambo
10. Writing The Novel From Plot To Print To Pixels, Lawrence Block
SAMPLE CHAPTERS, FEATURES, REVIEWS AND PREVIEWS
Sample chapters, Features, Reviews and Previews for the books can be found on Amazon. Click on the above links for information on any of the books in the bundle.
A focus on the actual process of writing a book and marketing the book to publishers or readers with tips that warn students of common mistakes and save them money and career time.
Case studies provide learning points drawn from actual writers’ careers.
Worksheets allow students to quickly and easily forecast costs related to starting a writing career, including ongoing training, association fees, etc.
Resources lists show students where to go to keep up to date with the fast changing publishing field.