Okay, folks, it is that time of year! Time to grab the Write Stuff Story book bundle.
Those of you who have followed me for a long time know that Business Books for Writers has appeared in this book bundle every year since it was launched, except last year when my eye problem prevented me from participating. Once again, we are launching the newest book in the series, Building the Writer’s Network with the bundle which means it is offered exclusively through July 6 in this bundle. This is your chance to get your copy at the lowest price you’ll see.
The Write Stuff book bundle
This bundle of 10 books is a wonderful business writing resource for any author. No matter where you are on your career journey, you will find at least one book in this bundle that will add to your business writing skills, most likely several. Yes, you may already own one or two of these books, but when you look at the price, you are still ahead. ($5 or you can choose to give more if you want to help some starving writers and $20 or more if you get the bonus books (10 books in all, which includes “Building the Writer’s Network.”)
I’m excited to hear from you about this networking book. Several people who read the advance copy said, “The Business Books for Writers series keep getting better, and Building the Writer’s Network is the best book yet.” I believe they are right.
Why you’ll want to read the Building the Writer’s Network
Looking for the secret handshake to writing success? Look no further. Here it is, right up front—there is no secret handshake. There is, however, a secret: networking the right way. The kind of networking that leads to mutually beneficial relationships with publishing professionals who can help you meet your writing career goals.
How can you learn the secret to networking the right way? Easy. Read Building the Writer’s Network. Spend one weekend inside its chapters and worksheets. Learn how to gain confidence when approaching people at conferences. Turn contacts into friendships. Turn your generosity into opportunities. As your network grows, so will your writing career.
What you get in The 2023 Write Stuff Book Bundle
The 2023 Write Stuff Book Bundle is distributed by StoryBundle and curated by multi-award-winning author and editor, Kristine Kathryn Rusch.
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in .epub format—WORLDWIDE.
- Playing the Short Game by Douglas Smith
- On Creating (and Celebrating!) Characters by Ron Collins
- Podcasting for Authors by Matty Dalrymple
- Successful Independent Consulting by Johanna Rothman
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $20, you get all four of the regular books, plus six more books for a total of 10, including two StoryBundle exclusives!
- Start Your Novel by Darcy Pattison
- Your Writing Matters by Keiko O’Leary
- WMG Workshop: How to Make More Than Coffee Money by Dean Wesley Smith
- How Writers Fail by Kristine Kathryn Rusch (StoryBundle Exclusive)
- Bundle on Productivity by Kristine Kathryn Rusch and Dean Wesley Smith
- Building the Writer’s Network by Tonya D. Price, MBA (StoryBundle Exclusive)
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get a DRM-free .epub for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to AbleGamers!
- Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.