It Is Time To Get The Write Stuff StoryBundle
As many of you who follow me know I have been lucky to have been included for several years in The Write Stuff StoryBundle. If you haven’t heard about it before, this bundle of e-books is a great chance for writing entrepreneurs to get some instructive writing craft and business books written just for writers by writers and YOU choose the price as outlined below.
This bundle is curated by Kristine Kathryn Rusch who is an amazing writer and editor. This year she has included three themes in the bundle:
- Finding Time to Write (no matter what your life's circumstances are)
- Growing As An Artist
- Practical Business Advice
You already know which theme my Business Books For Writers falls into! You have heard in my recent tweets and Facebook posts I have just released Money-Making Business Models For Writers, but what I couldn’t tell you until today is that my latest Business Book For Writers is included in the bundle.
Now that means if you get the bundle you can not only get my book that tells you how to maximize your income from your books, but you can get eight other books on writing and the writing life AND a lecture by Dean Wesley Smith, Carving Out Time For Your Writing. Dean’s lecture fits right in with what you learned in my previous books, Meeting The Writer’s Deadline and Completing The Writer’s To-Do List. (If you have been buying The Write Stuff bundles every year you will already have these books and know what a great deal this bundle is!) You can also get a book by Joanna Penn! (Which actually deals with one of the revenue streams discussed in Money-Making Business Models for Writers!)
If you haven’t bought a bundle before here is how it works:
First, you need to know that this bundle is full of great books but also helps an wonderful charity, AbleGamers, a charity where 95% of all the money raised comes from the individuals. When you get this StoryBundle you help this worthwhile charity.
For a contribution of $5 or more you receive the basic bundle of four e-books (and help AbleGamers):
- How to Write Non-Fiction by Joanna Penn ($7.99 on Amazon)
- Business For Breakfast – Vol. 10: Growing As a Professional Artist by Leah Cutter ($2.99 on Amazon)
- Practical Meerkat's 52 Bits of Useful Info for Young (and Old) Writers by Laura Anne Gilman
- The Rational Writer: A to Z by Mindy Klasky ($3.99 on Amazon)
These books alone would cost you $14.97 and that doesn’t include the cost of Laura Anne Gilman’s book.
For a contribution of $15 or more you get all four of the regular books, plus SIX more books, including a $50 video lecture by Dean Wesley Smith!
- Money-Making Business Models for Writers by Tonya D. Price, MBA ($3.49)
- Business For Breakfast – Vol. 11: Beginning Marketing for the Professional Publisher by Blaze Ward ($2.99)
- WMG Publishing Presents: Carving Out Time for Your Writing by Dean Wesley Smith ($50)
- Writing With Chronic Illness by Kristine Kathryn Rusch ($4.99 on Amazon)
- Killing it on Kobo by Mark Leslie Lefebvre ($3.82 on Amazon)
- The Million Dollar Writing Series Boxed Set by Kevin J. Anderson ($9.99 on Amazon)
Since you know how I love to run the numbers, I did some quick calculations. If you were to miss the bundle and buy all of these books from Amazon you would pay $90.25!
Now that is an amazing deal.
But these deals don’t last forever. In fact, the bundle only runs for 22 days. So, don't miss this chance to add these books to your Writing Entrepreneur’s library.